- Graduated from UNC Greensboro in 1990 with a BA.
- Worked in property & casualty insurance for 17 yrs.
- The last 11 of those 17 years spent as a Senior Training Specialist training staff on customer service and proper claims handling.
- In 2008, founded Helping Hands of the Triad in order to follow a passion for helping others and making a difference in the lives we touch.
- Successfully completed the Certified Relocation & Transition Specialist™ (CRTSTM) training.
- In 2010, as the company grows our name evolved to Carolina Relocation & Transition Specialists.
- Tod is married to Lisa and together they have six children ages 22, 19, 18, 17, 14 & 11.
“To provide superior service to our clients as we assist them through their individual life transitions.”